26 April 2012
Few Reasons why I hate it.
1) It is Limited.
2) I can't Decide it on my own (No, I am not asking for a billion dollar cheque or May be I am ).
3) I have to wait for Thirty Days to Get it.
4) I have to care about the right side of the menu before ordering my meal.
5) I have to do work which i am not passionate about.
6) I have to lie about it to people, when they ask. and hence commit a sin.
7) My choices are limited to my Cash Inflow.
8) I have to wait for Years before it gets doubled.
9) My wishlist is still waiting to be ticked of and may have to wait forever.
1) Decide what i love to do.
2) This way i wont have to wait for a paycheck to fulfill my passions.
3) I can work as per my wishes and i would be doing what i want to do not what others want me to do.
4) Start a business out of it, people have made money selling stones, this will be much easier.
5) You will get to meet great people, and you will enjoy learning and being with them.
6) You will know who is you friend and who is not.
8) Don't get into analysis paralysis, just do it, you wont regret it.
9) If you value freedom, then believe me, this is the best thing which will ever happen to you.